This is an opportunity to learn writing.
Have you been trying to learn how to be a writer or do you wish to learn a new skill? This 30days writing challenge and training will do justice to that.
But you have to come serious. We started the first batch with 30people and ended with 8 solid writers. Over 190people have gone through this challenge. Will you be the next?
Mustapha was a beneficiary of the first batch. Today, he is seeking opportunities in writing articles for blogs.
Here is what he said about one of his blog posts we edited
That article became one of the best articles on our website for that period. See for yourself here.
Tomisin is another beneficiary. She one day sent a message that goes thus
Today, she not only writes great articles, but she is also a freelance writer with Upwork trying to build her portfolio and authority on the platform.
See one of her article here.
See what our students have to say about the challenge
- It has been a period full of information, inspiring, educative in fact short of words to describe how you have been able to impact even with the fact that it is absolutely free, may God reward you abundantly for sharing part of your wealth of knowledge and bless you richly.
- It has opened my eyes to a lot of opportunities and I’m really grateful to have come across this opportunity.
- It is a great privilege to be part of this first batch. It opens doors and opportunities for me, it’s indeed a blessing.
I pray God bless you also. You gave us what most premium classes don’t offer “mentorship”.
Most of them will just send materials without looking back. But you teach, encourage and mentor. Thanks once again.
- The 30days writing challenge has indeed been a great opportunity to challenge myself and learn a lot about writing and blogging.
It made me leave my comfort zone and I’m glad I did.
- For me writing has always been a passion, maybe not blogging but I’ve always loved writing.
This platform help me realize that I could be a blogger, the push, the pressure, the need to do more was everything to me.
Not wanting to disappoint you made me stay up at night to complete my article sometimes.
Thank you tumihub, you made this lazy writer better.
Leave a Reply