The only problem some people have right now is that they are not thinking of multiple streams of income.
- If you already have a good job or a business that is paying you well, are you going to rely on only that?
- If your case is that you don’t have any stream of income at all, I hope you are not limiting yourself to just one stream?
- And for you who already have more than one stream, I hope you are not planning to put a full stop yet?
If your role model is Dangote, begin to count how many products he has that you know about. I am sure there are other streams that we don’t know about.
The day I know that banks, CBN, and those big men are also using our money to trade in the Forex Market, I begin to wonder how volatile that market can be.
Read this story carefully
I had one boss at that time, at midnight, he can just call me for something and I will wonder why this man is still awake at this time of the night until I get to know that he is always trading at night.
He doesn’t just trade at night, at times at work when we are standing in the hot sun on a construction site, he will just call me to quickly bring his laptop and find somewhere to sit. By the time I see what he is doing, it will be a moving line graph.
He is very rich by the way. Let me give you a hint of how rich he is
- He has a furniture factory for interior decoration.
- He is a building developer. A developer is someone who helps a client to build his house with his (Developer’s) money on the client’s land. The developer gets a portion of the property or gets to use the whole property sometimes in other to retrieve his money.
- He has cement distributor trucks and shops.
- He has furniture and a building material showroom.
- He works in some construction company as a sub-contractor for interior designs and finishes
He does all these and many more
But why is he still trading in the Forex Market?
Forex trading is one of the best ways to make cool cash while sipping tea in your bedroom. No matter what is going on in any country; be it inflation, deflation, or recession, you can make a profit.
Let me also emphasize that Forex trade is legit. It is a legalized trade in Nigeria and many other countries.
WARNING: I must say this before I forget. Please take it seriously
As good as this trade is, it has its ups and downs. People are being scammed in the process of trying to learn it. Those that are not scammed find it difficult to learn.
Whereas, it can be as simple as ABC. Trust me, I have tasted all versions of it.
If people are desperate to collect your money as soon as they can, be careful because they are already a potential scammer.
Anyone that wants to teach you forex trade and is not promising you a lifetime mentorship platform, please think twice before you put in your money.
Frankie FX Academy is one of the multitudes I can recommend 1000%
You heard me right. It is 1000% and not 100% because the Academy is tested and trusted.
A lot of people have cried into my DM lamenting about how they were being scammed because they wanted to learn Forex trade.
So one day, I saw an advert for Frankie and it was a ONE WEEK FREE FOREX TRADE CLASS ON WHATSAPP. I was surprised and decided to just look.
For the very first time, Forex trade was looking so simple in a WhatsApp class for that matter. He gave so much for free throughout the week and even gave us assignments.
Then I approached him that I have a platform of people interested in Forex trade but I needed to be sure if he is legit. He immediately added me to his paid class and allowed me to follow through to the end just to be sure. See a video proof of what is on the groups that I joined below
That is how to know those that are not desperate. Ever since then, Tumihub has been partnering with the Academy to train people on Forex trade.
See testimonials of people who joined our previous batches
If you join our next batch, this is what you will learn
- Stage 1
- What Is Forex?
- What Is Traded On Forex?
- Who Is a Forex Brooker?
- Trading Times & Trading Sessions
- Terminologies Used in Forex.
- Forms of Trading
- Currency Pairs.
- Mt4 Interface Part 1
- STAGE 2
- What Is a Pip?
- Concept of Bid and Ask Price
- What Is a Spread?
- Forms of Trading Orders
- Concept of Take Profit and Stop Loss
- Lot Size
- Risk Management
- Common Mistakes by Traders
- Trading Plan
- Mt4 Interface Part 2
- STAGE 3
- How to Know When to Actually Buy or Sell
- How do you Generate Signals for Yourself?
- Indicators; Moving Averages, Stochastic, Macd, Bollinger Bands, Rsi, Adx, Parabolic Sar, Atr, Ichimoku, Etc.
- Time Frames Analysis
- Support & Resistance Level
- Candle Stick Analysis
- Fibonnacci Levels
- Pivot Points
- Elliot Waves & Fractals
- Chart Patterns
- STAGE 4
- Putting It All Together
- Forex Trading Strategies
- Live Trading
- Follow Up
You will get two certificates for the entire classes. The first two stages will get you a certificate from Tumihub while the last two stages will get you a certificate from the Academy. Some of these certification will build your CV resume. Those people with so much qualification don’t acquire them all in a day; they started from somewhere.
- What is Forex trade about?
ANS: In layman’s language, it is market where you buy and sell currency. It is a short form of ‘Foreign Exchange’. There will be a detailed explanation in the one-week free class.
- What and what do I need before I could learn it?
ANS: It is easier now. You don’t need a laptop to learn it. If you have a smartphone that can download App, then you are good to go. Either an IPhone, Android, Windows or Laptop is needed. Aside from this, you need to pay attention and do the necessary assignments.
You can start with a demo account and if you want to open a life account, it is also possible with your phone.
- How much do I need to start trading?
ANS: You can trade on life account with as low as 10 dollars with some agents. I advise that you focus on the skill acquisition first though.
- How difficult is it to learn?
ANS: Well, at first, I thought it was very difficult until I joined Frankie Fx academy. Even a retiree could learn and send testimonials. That is to tell you how easy the academy made it. In fact, after the training, you will be joined with other students where you will be mentored and be given free signals for life.
- Will it be easy to learn on WhatsApp?
ANS: Frankie Fx academy runs his class on a closed WhatsApp group and you will definitely understand. He gives examples; assignments and also mark the assignments.
- How can I be sure I will not be scammed?
ANS: we have done two batches successfully and we have testimonials to prove that. Both Tumihub and Frankie Fx Academy is registered under CAC. Our identities are not hidden.