Social media today has become part of our lives. A lot of people cannot do without their phones.
People are closer to their phones than they are to people with flesh and blood. It is possible to have five people in the same room and yet, they are not conversing. Rather, each of them is on their phone speaking with someone kilometers away.
Business owners will always go anywhere the people are. That is why today, they spend huge amounts of money to have a presence on social media.
This is where social media management comes in. It has become a paid skill and people are making a lot of money from it. It makes working from anywhere easy and it is a good fit as a side hustle.
Social media is here to stay and it is not going anywhere soon.
Social media management has to do with
- Being responsible for social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Creating, and curating content that is tailored to the brand.
- Engaging on these platform.
- Building a community on these platforms
- Increasing social media presence and visibility and so much more
Having this skill will be an investment in the right direction because you get to use it for yourself and also earn from it when someone hires you.
What you will learn
- Introduction to social media
- Social media audit hint (Facebook, and IG only)
- What is content creation (YouTube Video)
- Content vs context (YouTube video)
- Creating Content from reading online or other social handles
- Content rẹ-purposing hack
- Design hack
- Collaboration and engagement with other people’s post
- Reels and short video hack
- Organic reach hacks
- Scheduling hack
- Group social engagement support
What do you need for this class
Your phone with Internet access and your time. Between 30min – 1hr per day for 10days
Get the following social media accounts if you don’t have one
These are the major ones. Click the link below to participate