On two different occasions, my cousin told me her present relationship is going to lead to marriage. She was so confident and it wasn’t her first love actually. The first time she said this to me was after she graduated from secondary school. The second time was after her university education.
Guess what happened!
I am the shoulder she always cries to whenever she eventually break up with the ‘Lover of her life’. The most painful for me in every of her story is that before she gets to break up, she will have endured a lot while trying to fix the relationship.
PLEASE NOTE THAT this training is for
- Single ladies and gentlemen
- Courting partners
- About to be married partners
- Complicated relationship partners
- ‘not interested in a relationship yet’ lady or man
- Married lady and man still in their youthful age
Back to my story …
I can’t remember (Jude, Albert… she started counting). Let’s just say nothing less than 20 of them but I can only boast of two because I was really into the relationship.
Guess what my next question is
That is what this talk session is about. We want to know why a relationship eventually breaks even if it looks like it was going perfectly at first. I knew of a lady who always boasts of her fiancé but still got broken even after a semi introduction. She married someone else a few months after.
Even in marriage, divorce is common nowadays. Why? So… Whatever happened before marriage couldn’t tell that the relationship won’t work?
What you will learn include
- What are the signals of a relationship that will end in tears?
- What do I do to avoid it?
- What if it is meant to end in tears?
- How do I respond when it eventually ends in tears?
Meet your facilitators
- With over 121k followers on his Facebook page, Jed Adah Onuminya is a professional when it comes to relationship talks. I recommend you go ahead to his Facebook page right now and see for yourself. Click here to access his Facebook page.
A snippet of his profile
Jed Adah Onuminya is a Writer, Public Speaker, and a Relationship Counselor/ Coach. He studied Civil Engineering at the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi and proceeded to obtain a Diploma in theology at Kenneth Hagin’s Rhema Bible Training Centre.
He is happily married to Mrs. Victoria Jed-Adah, a businesswoman who studied Sociology at the Benue State University, Makurdi.
They are the conveners of the Singles Hub; an online and offline singles outreach platform. They have a mandate from God to reach out to singles and prepare them for marriage.
2. Abimbola Nwachiyeluba’s marriage was about to end in tears before things took a turn for good when she changes view about her husband’s mistakes and struggles. At this stage, she and her husband were on the verge of divorce but now, after a decade, they are still enjoying a blissful marriage. Check out her website for more information about her.
A snippet of her profile
I am Abimbola, aka Pro-Marriage Advocate. I am a certified and seasoned marriage coach with over a decade of experience in this marriage profession.
I can help you navigate through marriage, help you scale from a good place in marriage to a better place, to help you achieve the bliss you crave.
Feel free to invite your friends and loved ones that need to be in this training. Use the icons below to share on any of your favourite social media.