I have always asked myself this question anytime I read his write up on Facebook or nuggets on Twitter but i have never for once ask Google to know who he is. But today, i asked Google and i am wowed after reading what Google said about him.
I said to myself “I can’t be the only one seeing this”
In case you still don’t know who i am talking about yet, see the screenshots for some of his bombs i am talking about.
Join me as we know more about Reno Omokri
see more about him here
I strongly recommend that you shouldn’t leave this article without reading his biography.
But then, here is the summary in case you are still lazy to read the full biography.
Summary of His Biography
Question 1: Who is this 46years old Reno?
He is an
- Social media evangelist
- TV broadcaster
- Short film producer
- A leader and activist
Question 2: What are the things he has done?
- He was the spoke’s man to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan during his tenure.
- He has produced short films in the U.S
- He is a columnist with ‘This Day’ newspaper
- He founded the “Free Leah Sharibu” movement.
- He is a supporter of the #EndSars movement and also revealed the #LekkiMassacre that
happened on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, through his social handles of which the Nigerian Army tagged fake news.
- He is the founder of “The mind of Christ Christian Center”
- Also the founder of “Helen and Bemigo Sanctuary for Orphans”
- He was a panelist at the United State Institute of Peace
- Hosted a TV show on Christian teaching for one season in one of the San Francisco’s network.
- Founded a multimedia project called “BUILD UP NIGERIA
There are lot more about him. So go ahead and read about him now
One more thing about biography
Why should you always read biographies?
Biography is the life story of a person published. You can access them by a simple search on Google. Autobiography is a biography published by oneself. it is a priviledge to have access to someone’s life story easily and that is why you read to read biographies. Do you have anyone you admire? Read about them. See how they started and what they have done. Some of the importance of biographies include the following
- Reading biographies of some great people can inspire you.
- It will let you have details about someone’s journey and achievement in life.
- It can as well teach you a lesson to learn from mistakes shared.
- The biography will expose you to some things you may never get to know.
- It can as well make you see possibilities in yourself reading from the grass to grace the story of some people.
What did you gain from this article, please share using the comment box below. Also, please share this article on your social handles using any of the icons below. Just click on the icon of the social handles you will like to use. Thank you as you do